Prevention and education are two of the most important aspects of a successful dental plan. As a part of Parkhaven Dental Care’s advanced dental hygiene services, Plano and Gunter dentists Drs. Pincus, Dr. Sayek, and Dr. Dad evaluates your oral health and determines your level of risk for diseases like tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer. A personally tailored, prevention-based dental plan is then created for you. At Parkhaven Dental Care, our dental plans include regular exams and professional cleanings performed by our skilled hygienist every six months, as well as personalized instructions on how to implement the best at-home dental hygiene practices to preserve the beauty of your natural smile.
Your dental hygiene is of utmost importance to our team here at Parkhaven Dental Care in Plano and Gunter, TX. We strive to offer the best dental hygiene services available to our patients in the Plano and Gunter area. Some of our advanced hygiene services include Dental Cleanings, Periodontal Treatment and Oral Cancer Screenings. Our registered dental hygienists are highly trained and experienced, and will help you understand the treatment you are receiving. Find more information about our dental hygiene services in the links below.
Dental Hygiene Services
Sometimes additional treatments are required to maintain optimum oral health. At Parkhaven Dental Care, our array of hygiene services includes:
- Periodontal treatment: This treatment prevents the progression of periodontal disease and returns teeth and gums to a healthy state.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings: Having your teeth cleaned regularly helps prevent gingivitis, tooth decay, and loss of enamel from teeth.
- Tooth Decay Prevention: Successful preventive care requires good oral hygiene practices at home and routine visits to the dentist.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Our oral cancer screenings consist of a verbal, visual, and physical examination.
Regardless of your needs, you can be assured that all of our hygiene services are performed by highly trained and experienced dental hygienists who are dedicated to supporting and preserving your continued oral health.
Services your hygienist will perform during your cleaning include:
- A review of your dental and medical history
- An oral cancer screening
- An evaluation of your overall oral health
- X-rays to detect decay
- Removal of stains, plaque, and tartar
- A fluoride application
- Polishing of all teeth
- At-home oral health education and instruction
Please call us today at our Plano office (972) 416-2330, our Gunter office (903) 433-1512, or our Irving office (972) 579-1046, or fill out our online appointment request form to schedule an appointment!